Day & Johnson undertake this function on a number of projects and have a thorough understanding of all aspects of Employer’s Agent/Contract Administration. Particular emphasis is placed on the following;
- Attention to detail and timing in relation to administering Contracts.
- Respect Client, Contractor and Contractual Requirements at all times.
- No meetings for meetings sake.
- Close liaison with all other relevant professionals to ensure co-ordinated administration of the project.
- Familiarity with all major Contract Terms and Conditions in terms of administration.
- Ensure continuity between the pre and post contract roles to enable clear and informed decision making during the life of the project.
The Employer’s Agent/Contract Administration function maybe undertaken with the Commercial Management function with a commercial fee benefit to the Employer. If this situation occurs we do ensure that separate individuals are employed for each function.