Day & Johnson promote the Commercial Management of Construction Projects from the earliest stage in order to maximise the Client benefit. Particular emphasis is based upon the following;
- Initial project overview in terms of prevailing market conditions, site constraints and environmental issues.
- Procurement review and workshops to establish most efficient/effective procurement process.
- Establishment of an early elemental/approximate quantity cost plan to formulate the cost framework and envelope for the project.
- Both macro and micro cost management of the design process.
- Accurate preparation of Contract Documentation – yes the devil is in the detail!
- Efficient management of the Final Account and target agreement of the same within 3 month of Practical Completion.
We would be pleased to discuss the above process and implementation in more detail and provide some historic and live examples of our Commercial Management ethos.